F east Your Eyes on This
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mother Fuckin' Bonnies

4 posters

Go down

The Mother Fuckin' Bonnies Empty The Mother Fuckin' Bonnies

Post  DeLaNoche Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Now that the schedule is out, time to talk about what games we're going to. If Lish's answer is anything less than every home game I think castration is a reasonable (albeit lenient) punishment.

http://gobonnies.com/sports/m-baskbl/2011-12/schedule

Definite: @Illinois

Possible: @UB, vs. Canisius, vs. St. Francis, @ Niagara, vs. Fordham

My conservative season prediction with the schedule as it currently stands: 27-0 (16-0)
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

The Mother Fuckin' Bonnies Empty Re: The Mother Fuckin' Bonnies

Post  DeLaNoche Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Bonas is running a contest where fans come up with the slogan for the 2011-12 season. Obviously, I think all of Cali's suggestions in the fantasy football message board apply. Any other suggestions? I'll start us off. Basketball

http://gobonnies.com/gennews/Slogan_Contest

Thunderdunking to the dance

Andrew Nicholson=Biggest dick in the A10

The Mother Fuckin' Bonnies

Bonnies Basketball: Cuttin' Dat Coot
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  PandasGetPuss Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 am

I suggested:
prepare tp get screwed
hop on the funky train
quawany you a fool
fear the pillow snake
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

https://feastforfun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:16 pm

If anyone cares, the winning slogan was "Defining Our Legacy."

http://www.gobonnies.com/gennews/Basketball_Slogan

I think it's pretty shitty but whatever. It doesn't really matter. No idea how my best suggestion, "Cuttin' Dat Coot", got overlooked AND deleted from their facebook wall. confused Quanny must be devasated.
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  RubberToeTino Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:01 am

THE MOTHER FUCKING BONNIESS!!!!!!!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
RubberToeTino
RubberToeTino

Back to top Go down

The Mother Fuckin' Bonnies Empty Old Bonnies Article

Post  Cali Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:33 pm

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/item_2gise3ymQqPiAjpiPwcs3M/0

I know Alumni hate this guy, but I enjoyed reading this article again. If you do not feel like reading the whole thing I'll post the most relevant paragraphs.

".........While rooting for good stories helps pay the mortgage, it isn't as much fun as rooting for a favorite team. I know this because there is one team left for which I can unleash all of the frantic, fervent, fevered devotions reserved only for Our Teams. Whatever passion I once reserved for the Mets, whatever angst I once kept solely for the Jets, whatever devotions I once kept sacred for the Knicks, are all aimed at the St. Bonaventure basketball team now. Exclusively.
For the Bonnies, I don't worry about perspective. I don't worry about objectivity. I don't worry about the fact that I use "us" and "we" when talking about them. I couldn't care less that when I drone on and on about them to people who have never heard of my team or the towns that claim them as home. (That would be Olean and Allegany; just hop on Route 17 and keep going until the snow drifts reach higher than the Flatiron Building and you're there). That's my alma mater and they are My Team. They are all I have left. I love them. I loathe them. I hate that I care so much about them. I am sustained by how much I care about them.
Can I explain this? I cannot. Same as it's hard to give a reasonable explanation to the fact that I was delighted to be out of town Wednesday night when the Bonnies played at Fordham. The reason I was delighted was because they were 9-4 on the year, but the last 13 times I had seen them play in person they were 0-13. People I talked to figured I made up that number. I rattled off all 13 losses. I don't mess around with My Team, bub. I stayed away from Rose Hill. I flew to Miami. The Bonnies beat the Rams. Good for me. Good for us.
Part of the reason it's been so easy to sustain this is because, frankly, the Bonnies haven't been very good for a long time. A few years ago, they made the NCAA tournament, played Kentucky into double overtime, and I was there with a friend of mine, also in the media. After a while, he couldn't take it anymore, went into the crowd, folded his press pass under his shirt. I sat on press row, dying wordlessly. That was agony. That was torture. Kentucky beat us. I'm pretty sure I wrote a useless column that day. Didn't care.
You can't write too many columns like that, of course, or you'll need to find another way to make a living. So we attach detachment in press boxes, and sometimes we lose all sense of what it's like to care. I'd like to think I still know what it means to care. I'd like to think I understand why fans scream, why they shout, why they suffer and sweat and why they bleed. Because most seasons, the Bonnies leave me a sweating, bloody mess. This year? They were 10-4 before playing Duquesne yesterday. It won't much matter to you if they win or lose. All it will mean to me if I slept at all last night or not.
If you're a fan of anyone, or anything, you have to understand that, right?"
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:51 pm

It's time. I've been waiting since March for this.

DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

The Mother Fuckin' Bonnies Empty centsports

Post  PandasGetPuss Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:01 pm

centsports now hooks you up with a dollar to start. Guess where I put that dollar? great vid elweaver. lets go bonas
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Mother Fuckin' Bonnies Empty Lego

Post  Cali Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Line is 8.5..Bonnies win by 13. As long as we defend the three we will be fine.
Conger goes off for 18 and 10

Edit- You still use cent sports? lol!
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  PandasGetPuss Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:07 am

cleveland on fri who's coming with me?
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:47 pm

PandasGetPuss wrote:cleveland on fri who's coming with me?

Ironically, Cleveland is going. Friday game in the eastern time zone means I will not be able to attend. I'll be at the Canisius game. Weaver got out tickets today
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:56 pm

PandasGetPuss wrote:cleveland on fri who's coming with me?

If the game was on a Saturday I'd be there. Cleveland St just beat the shit out of (then) #7 Vandy on Sunday with electric guard play. They play some podunk Div II team (Rio Grande) on Tuesday so we'll be their 3rd game in six days. Hopefully that plays to our favor and they are a little worn out come tip-off. There is going to be a lot of pressure on our perimeter players to keep guys in front of them and take care of the ball.

The injury to Leaguebound is the pits. It's time for the Pillowsnake to step up and block more shots with his elbows like he did against Cornell. It also likely means more minutes for Ndoye. Hopefully that aids his development. I would love to see more backboard slapping thunderdunks from him.

Also, this is more for Panda, the Bonnies got a commitment from Jean Yves Toupane (friend of Youssou's from Senegal, also goes to Lee Academy in Maine) today. He's a 6'7 swing man. Very athletic (obviously) and reportedly excels at getting to the rim. He's rated an 85 on espn.com.
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  PandasGetPuss Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Jean Yves Toupane thats a french ass name, you think he's french? lol
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:36 pm

PandasGetPuss wrote:Jean Yves Toupane thats a french ass name, you think he's french? lol

Here's a picture of Cleveland after the game tonight:

The Mother Fuckin' Bonnies Cuyahoga_River_fire_1952_-_Jefferson_St._and_W._3rd.
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Spreads are all over the place for this game. I've seen spreads from Bonas +6 to Bonas +9. I would bet the shit out of Bonnies +9

Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  PandasGetPuss Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:04 pm

PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PandasGetPuss Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:46 am

PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:30 pm

I watched this over the summer and loved it but found it a little odd that they had their basketball team lose to a couple of rappers and a triple jumper lol! Ogo looks like a (Warren) G though.
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  PandasGetPuss Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:28 am

any chance you could find the link to that post about the clev st ejection i mentioned it to sills and he keeps asking for it
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:03 am

That last game totally sucked, but we should beat Arkansas St by 'like thirty of them"
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  RubberToeTino Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:19 am

Cali wrote:That last game totally sucked, but we should beat Arkansas St by 'like thirty of them"
The Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPM The Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPM
The Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPMThe Mother Fuckin' Bonnies HotDog_SPM
RubberToeTino
RubberToeTino

Back to top Go down

Post  PandasGetPuss Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:57 am

PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Mother Fuckin' Bonnies Empty Lego

Post  Cali Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:14 pm

I am very excited for this Niagara game. We haven’t beaten them in a very long time (8 years?). The past couple times we lost to them were devastating. Up 26 at half and lose. Have their entire team suspended for beating up a baseball player and we still lose. Last year they were absolutely terrible and still found a way to beat us, convincingly. Nicholson fouls out every time too. I have actually never met a Niagara Grad that I liked. The school is boring, dull and soulless. Bonas has a very good chance to sweep the Western NY schools for the first time in a while.

This madness has to end. I really think we stomp them this time. The home court advantage shouldn’t be too big considering when I was there Bonas occupied a good 20% of their sold out arena. I don’t think it is arrogant to believe Bonas is the best Western NY School and always will be. Niagara was solid for a stretch, but they have been mediocre/bad since their tournament game in 2007. Time to be the big kid in the neighborhood like we all believe we are. The turning point this year is our guard play is significantly better than it has been since I’ve been a fan. Wee should be able to dominate them defensively. Hopefully we learned how to play offense against a zone.

Pick to Click- Conger. He is simply too good and will expose Niagara. bounce
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down