what bonas games will you be attending this year?

Go down

what bonas games will you be attending this year? Empty what bonas games will you be attending this year?

Post  The gambler on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:34 am

For me,

1. Alumni Weekend- should be fun to get back on campus and mack on girls at pigpen, hopefully i can make out with Lou's daughter at the Hickey Tav again and watch AN score a triple double

2.AT Fordham- its always 50/50 bonas/rams fans there and should be 80/20 brown if we are near the top of the A-10.

probable- AT LaSalle, A-10 TOURNEY(come gamble with the gambler)
The gambler
The gambler

Back to top Go down

what bonas games will you be attending this year? Empty Re: what bonas games will you be attending this year?

Post  RubberToeTino on Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:42 am

gamblers, Every girl you've macked on came from the pigpen.
RubberToeTino
RubberToeTino

Back to top Go down

what bonas games will you be attending this year? Empty Re: what bonas games will you be attending this year?

Post  DeLaNoche on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Definite:

1) @ Illinois - Alumni bus heading to Champaign and we'll be popping champagne after our dominant 27 point win on ESPN2

2) vs. Canisius - Hitting up two games in one week. This one is even better because I got Uncle P-Dubs to pick up the tab.
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:50 pm

@ Illinois. Took the entire day off and will start slamming beers as soon as I wake up. cheers
@ Xavier #24 Bonas V #11 Xavier bounce
Canisius- Going to party with lish before he runs away and gets married Evil or Very Mad
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  PandasGetPuss on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:26 am

I rep'd us hard at clev st
and lord knows I cant miss the lish going away game
I'll also be at the first round of the ncaa tourny
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

http://feastforfun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

what bonas games will you be attending this year? Empty Lego

Post  Cali on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:00 pm

The Bonas trip before Lish left school was awesome. I vaguely remember the game or anything in general. All I know is I had a great time. We should gt together more often. Lish let me know when you get your own place and I'll plan a trip. I know weaver and Pat are down.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down