F east Your Eyes on This
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Movie Thread

5 posters

Go down

The Movie Thread Empty The Movie Thread

Post  DeLaNoche Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Saw Harry Potter over the weekend with Panda.

The Movie Thread Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_2

Action almost the whole way. By far the best movie of the entire series. I highly recommend seeing it.

4 out of 5 gay Dumbledores.

Spoiler:
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

The Movie Thread Empty Re: The Movie Thread

Post  UwishUwereLish Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 pm

^ Still have yet to see it but it looks fantastic

I would like to review 3 movies I have seen recently.

1. Hangover Part II: Excellent movie, loved the appearance of Paul Giamatti

Rating: 4 out of 5 Advil to cure said hangover mixed with multiple shots to forget you saw a tranny's wang

2. Thor in 3-D: Made me realize that watching movies while under the use of fun enhancers actually makes the 3D less awesome...

Probably a movie Greg would love but the rest of us would all hate and would think is corny and awful...

Rating: 2 out of 20 white people in the dollar theater for this show

3. X-men First Class: Made me realize that everything my teacher told me about the Cuban Missile crisis was a lie! I don't know
why they would leave out Mutants, that would have made History wayyyy cooler.

Ill be sure to fix this error when I teach...

Rating: 1 out of 1 Boners popped when mystique goes o-natural for the first time...

The Movie Thread Rebecca_Romijn_X-Men_Mystique_15
UwishUwereLish
UwishUwereLish

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:58 pm

I am yet to see any of those movies and I'm not sure if I would. The Hangover II looks like the exact same movie as the first one, Thor looks like something KFletch would put on while he took a nap, and X Men I might see but I'd need someone around to answer all my character backstory questions.

Our cable is cancelled as of Sept. 1 and I'm thinking about getting Netflix. With the price increase, is it still worth it? Well, is it?
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  UwishUwereLish Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:13 pm

DeLaNoche wrote:I am yet to see any of those movies and I'm not sure if I would. The Hangover II looks like the exact same movie as the first one, Thor looks like something KFletch would put on while he took a nap, and X Men I might see but I'd need someone around to answer all my character backstory questions.

Our cable is cancelled as of Sept. 1 and I'm thinking about getting Netflix. With the price increase, is it still worth it? Well, is it?

Yes, get the NetFlix son. With online and Mail.

And the Hangover II was the same plot but then again wasn't Home Alone II the same plot as Home Alone?? and who shall I smite for saying that was not a great film?!

X-men was good and I didn't know the back stories but I just watched it on fun enhancers and it was siiick

Thor sucked even on fun enhancers....
UwishUwereLish
UwishUwereLish

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:11 pm

I watched The Movie Thread Conviction_poster last night. Pretty decent flick even though you have to listen to obnoxious Boston accents the whole movie and look at Hilary Swank's horse face. It follows the true story of some Masshole who was convicted of a gruesome murder but claims innocence. His retarded sister spends 16 years trying to prove his innocence. The story would have worked much better as a documentary. As a movie, it just dragged on too long and spent far too much time on bullshit storylines like her divorce that I couldn't really care less about. 3 out of 5 Hilary Swanks
The Movie Thread Mr_ed3The Movie Thread Mr_ed3The Movie Thread Mr_ed3
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Watched Transcendent Man. It was really good. Panda, did you automatically stop listening to the Stanford professor once he said he was a practicing Christian?

Overall I give it an A-. Lish would really like it. I suggest "24 hours on Craigslist" and the "Art of Evil". Both are documentaries on Netflix.

Do not Suggest- "Spirits and Soldiers". It is on Hulu and it is terrible. I thought it was going to be drunk soldiers, boy was I wrong. Sleep
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

The Movie Thread Empty Limitless

Post  PandasGetPuss Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:24 pm

I just saw Limitless (available on netflix) and I'm not sure why it recieved such poor reviews. My guess would be because of it's strong pro drug message. In the movie the character uses a combo addi/meth drug that makes him super human. Spoiler alert doing drugs makes him a better person. As such this movie gets three pills way up (my nose).
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

https://feastforfun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:11 pm

I watched The Movie Thread MV5BNjY1NjQ3NDY5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODAyMTc3._V1._SY317_ and The Movie Thread Harold-and-kumar-escape last night, which reminded me, has anyone seen the Harold and Kumar Christmas movie that just came out?
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:06 pm

8 Crazy Nights is the worst Christmas movie
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Cali wrote:8 Crazy Nights is the worst Christmas movie

lol! isn't it a Hanukkah (Chanukah?) movie?

P.S. Can the closest thing we have to a Jew weigh in on the correct spelling? I've always wondered.
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  PandasGetPuss Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:43 pm

jfgi
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:47 pm

PandasGetPuss wrote:jfgi

jfgi- Acronym for " Just fucking get out"??? That's my guess

Weird Rob= Tremors Three
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Cali wrote:
PandasGetPuss wrote:jfgi

jfgi- Acronym for " Just fucking get out"??? That's my guess

Weird Rob= Tremors Three

confused I think you're getting dumber Cali. Might be time to quit da ganja. That's as bad as the Bo. Can you remind me what letter the word 'out' starts with? scratch

By the way, it stands for "Just Fucking Google It" which I was too lazy to do so I guess I'll never know.
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

The Movie Thread Empty its a wonderful life

Post  PandasGetPuss Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:06 pm

Mr. Potter predicted the financial crisis; George Bailey is a fool
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:38 pm

I think my alcohol abuse is worse for me than the green. Anyway it's winter and I need a show to get in to. I am thinking Breaking Bad, The Wire or Mad Men. Any suggestions?

Also, I watched Sasquatch Gang the other day(on Netflix). It wasn't as funny as I remember, but still pretty decent. It's labeled under Independent Movie, which isn't a shock given its apparent low budget. I probably wouldn't watch it again.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  PandasGetPuss Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:46 pm

just got done with all the breaking bad on netflix, and I wasnt dissapointed
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PandasGetPuss Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:31 am

the saddest part about heath ledger dying is that there wont be another knights tale... unless vinn diesel is the knight in which case I wouldnt be mad heath is outty
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:13 pm

PandasGetPuss wrote:the saddest part about heath ledger dying is that there wont be another knights tale... unless vinn diesel is the knight in which case I wouldnt be mad heath is outty

The Movie Thread Denzel-Philly
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  PandasGetPuss Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:48 pm

http://www.joblo.com/video/player.php?video=natalieportmanhotelchevalierbuttscene

great vid... jonathan ames and natalie portman getting it on. lil lisch well love it
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Movie Thread Empty Black Knight Rules

Post  UwishUwereLish Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Me and the Bo watched the Black Knight the other day... Everything bad I ever said about the movie I take back....
And I actually found a black chick attractive in that movie, maybe cause she was all dressed up medieval like...

BT dubs, if you've never seen the Big Lebowski, all you have to do is watch this and you'll be all set...
UwishUwereLish
UwishUwereLish

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:35 pm

I watched The Movie Thread 51ym2SN8NnL._SL500_AA300_ on Sunday night. It's a psychological thriller which I love. I was really into it for a while until I figured out the twist about 45 minutes in. Then the ending was awful and completely ruined the entire movie for me. It pissed me off so much. I could thing of about 10,000 better ways to have ended the movie. 2/5 stars.
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  RubberToeTino Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:20 am

mlm

Last edited by RubberToeTino on Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
RubberToeTino
RubberToeTino

Back to top Go down

The Movie Thread Empty Straight talk express

Post  PandasGetPuss Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:05 pm

I just watched Game Change it's an HBO original about Sarah Palin staring Woody Harelson. The reason his name is woody is because he makes me so damn hard dude fucking rules. I was super not mad that I watched the movie they made McCain look awesome and Palin look like a diva/moron. I give it four gay bulldogs in lipstick.
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RubberToeTino Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:16 am

njn

Last edited by RubberToeTino on Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
RubberToeTino
RubberToeTino

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:39 pm

RubberToeTino wrote:Melancholia.

I loved it. It can be kind of slow. It's sorta weird...rob. it's 2 hours. Kirsten Dunst boobs and butt. Pretty messed up to think about "it" actually happening. I give it an A. I have a feeling you guys would be hard pressed to go above a C+, but I could be wrong.

Never heard of it. I also don't get any of the fuss about Kirsten Dunst...just ok for me.

You didn't have to say "it." You could have just said a planet crashing into the Earth. It's in the imdb plot synopsis so it can't be much of a spoiler.
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  RubberToeTino Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:13 am

DeLaNoche wrote:
RubberToeTino wrote:Melancholia.

I loved it. It can be kind of slow. It's sorta weird...rob. it's 2 hours. Kirsten Dunst boobs and butt. Pretty messed up to think about "it" actually happening. I give it an A. I have a feeling you guys would be hard pressed to go above a C+, but I could be wrong.

Never heard of it. I also don't get any of the fuss about Kirsten Dunst...just ok for me.

You didn't have to say "it." You could have just said a planet crashing into the Earth. It's in the imdb plot synopsis so it can't be much of a spoiler.

I went into the movie only knowing it was suppose to be a dark, weird movie and enjoyed it. I was trying to keep the same for you fellas.
Fellas being (panda/noche/cali) barely a 4 man rotation on this bitch.

Just to keep the thread going

Billy Madison
Adam sandler was fantastic, it is a great movie. Definite A with a lot of quotables
I would touch it's hiney.
lolz, a must see.
RubberToeTino
RubberToeTino

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:55 pm

RubberToeTino wrote:Fellas being (panda/noche/cali) barely a 4 man rotation on this bitch.

Actually, Cali hasn't logged in since Feb. 29 so we're running a lil 3-man weave action right now.

I watched The Movie Thread Rise-of-the-Planet-of-the-Apes-UK-poster-570x427 on Saturday night. It was surprisingly really good. Pretty long but didn't drag very much. Action throughout and definitely kept me interested. I'm pretty into sci-fi movies though. Plus Draco Malfoy is in it and he pretty much plays the exact same character.

Spoiler:
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down