F east Your Eyes on This
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what bonas games will you be attending this year?

5 posters

Go down

what bonas games will you be attending this year? Empty what bonas games will you be attending this year?

Post  The gambler Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:34 am

For me,

1. Alumni Weekend- should be fun to get back on campus and mack on girls at pigpen, hopefully i can make out with Lou's daughter at the Hickey Tav again and watch AN score a triple double

2.AT Fordham- its always 50/50 bonas/rams fans there and should be 80/20 brown if we are near the top of the A-10.

probable- AT LaSalle, A-10 TOURNEY(come gamble with the gambler)
The gambler
The gambler

Back to top Go down

what bonas games will you be attending this year? Empty Re: what bonas games will you be attending this year?

Post  RubberToeTino Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:42 am

gamblers, Every girl you've macked on came from the pigpen.
RubberToeTino
RubberToeTino

Back to top Go down

what bonas games will you be attending this year? Empty Re: what bonas games will you be attending this year?

Post  DeLaNoche Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Definite:

1) @ Illinois - Alumni bus heading to Champaign and we'll be popping champagne after our dominant 27 point win on ESPN2

2) vs. Canisius - Hitting up two games in one week. This one is even better because I got Uncle P-Dubs to pick up the tab.
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:50 pm

@ Illinois. Took the entire day off and will start slamming beers as soon as I wake up. cheers
@ Xavier #24 Bonas V #11 Xavier bounce
Canisius- Going to party with lish before he runs away and gets married Evil or Very Mad
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  PandasGetPuss Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:26 am

I rep'd us hard at clev st
and lord knows I cant miss the lish going away game
I'll also be at the first round of the ncaa tourny
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

https://feastforfun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

what bonas games will you be attending this year? Empty Lego

Post  Cali Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:00 pm

The Bonas trip before Lish left school was awesome. I vaguely remember the game or anything in general. All I know is I had a great time. We should gt together more often. Lish let me know when you get your own place and I'll plan a trip. I know weaver and Pat are down.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum