F east Your Eyes on This
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had a dream...

4 posters

Go down

I had a dream... Empty I had a dream...

Post  PandasGetPuss Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:40 pm

last night I had a dream, this is funny in that I rarely remember dreaming. In the dream I was blackout drunk, the best part is I dreamed I was getting drunk and I dreamed that I came to with a swollen face but, either I didn't dream the blackout portion or I can't remember it. Cali was in but only in the part when I was getting drunk he left me in a bathroom to die.... Anyway feel free to share your dreams (preferably the wet ones)
PandasGetPuss
PandasGetPuss
Admin

https://feastforfun.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I had a dream... Empty Re: I had a dream...

Post  DeLaNoche Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 pm

PandasGetPuss wrote:last night I had a dream, this is funny in that I rarely remember dreaming. In the dream I was blackout drunk, the best part is I dreamed I was getting drunk and I dreamed that I came to with a swollen face but, either I didn't dream the blackout portion or I can't remember it. Cali was in but only in the part when I was getting drunk he left me in a bathroom to die.... Anyway feel free to share your dreams (preferably the wet ones)

For as much as I blackout, I don't think I've ever been blacked out in a dream. Bravo sir. Glad to see Cali doesn't act any differently in dreams.
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:38 pm

Last night I had a dream that I remember sparingly but I know why I had it. I watched the pilot episode of that new show Alcatraz which resulted in:

In my dream I escaped from prison (Alcatraz, duh) bloodthirsty for revenge. I'm not sure who I was trying to kill or what they did to me but Panda was more than willing to harbor me as a fugitive and help plan my attack so that takes us to a short-list of potential victims:

-Amy B
-Rob C
-Kara S
-Anyone he has in the death pool

Regardless, I never killed anyone and most of my dream was spent beating up a couple cops and hiding out at Panda's place.
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  RubberToeTino Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:44 am

surprised/relieved Amy B. was #1.

edit: just realized that meant chatterbox.
RubberToeTino
RubberToeTino

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:36 pm

RubberToeTino wrote:surprised/relieved Amy B. was #1.

Fear not, you still fall under the umbrella of #4 I had a dream... The-grim-reaper
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  RubberToeTino Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:40 pm

DeLaNoche wrote:
RubberToeTino wrote:surprised/relieved Amy B. was #1.

Fear not, you still fall under the umbrella of #4 I had a dream... The-grim-reaper
I had a dream... Article-0-0F76208800000578-532_468x339
RubberToeTino
RubberToeTino

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:45 pm

RubberToeTino wrote:I had a dream... Article-0-0F76208800000578-532_468x339

Get out your cameras, ladies and gentlemen, because this is the first time Tino has ever been funny on the internet.

I had a dream... SuperStock_1848-202149
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:45 pm

[img]I had a dream... Asians10[/img]
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post  DeLaNoche Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:32 pm

I had a dream last night that I was trying to escape from somewhere (don't know where) with a group of about 20 people. The only specific person I remember being there was my little brother. We came upon this dude that had a ton of pet cats. I'm not talking house cats, I'm talking lions, tigers, leopards, etc. The guy insisted these things were trained but they kept snapping at people. My little brother got too close to one and it bit off the tip of his index finger and everyone started freaking out and scattered. Then a leopard came after me. I was able to hit it away with my right hand. A few minutes (in dream time) later, I realize that when I hit the leopard away, it bit my right thumb nearly clean off. It was hanging on by a thread and gushing blood everywhere (when I woke up my right thumb was asleep). The funniest/weirdest part of the dream was that the cats could talk but all they kept saying was that they wanted to go to Wicker Park...fucking hipsters.
DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche

Back to top Go down

Post  RubberToeTino Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:36 pm

I can only imagine the leopard looked like this.
I had a dream... Tumblr_ljvf2nKMLh1qgc5mno1_400
RubberToeTino
RubberToeTino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down